Prix Public : 3 875,00 € HT (tarif Inter-Entreprise)
- basic concepts and architecture of TCP/IP and the TCP/IP protocols.
You should be familiar with:
- z/OS systems and networking operations, and be familiar with z/OS UNIX Services configuration and usage.
You should also have a basic knowledge of data communications.
- Describe IBM’s z/OS TCP/IP product offering
- Describe the installation requirements and system customization for the z/OS TCP/IP implementation
- Define network interface attachments that produce connectivity for z/OS TCP/IP communications
- Construct TCP/IP configuration statements for z/OS to allow operation and connectivity to an existing TCP/IP network
- Configure TCP/IP for z/OS for basic communications functions
- Construct TCP/IP configuration statements for z/OS for selected TCP/IP application protocols services
- Unit 1 – TCP/IP for z/OS introduction
- Unit 2 – z/OS system prerequisites for TCP/IP
- Unit 3 – Basic customization
- Unit 4 – Network interfaces
- Unit 5 – Name services
- Unit 6 – OMPRoute
- Unit 7 – Telnet
- Unit 8 – Enterprise Extender
- Unit 9 – SyslogD
- Unit 10 – FTP
- Unit 11 – SMTP