Prix Public : 2 325,00 € HT (tarif Inter-Entreprise)
We will start creating and maintaining the RACF databases. The functions, a resource manager can use, to work with RACF as external security manager are discussed. A short overview about the RACF profiles and the administration of them is given.
RACF customization, like the class descriptor table and started procedure table, are discussed. This also includes performance and tuning of RACF.
Program control and the interaction between the storage management components and RACF is presented.
An overview about multilevel security is given.
- z/OS system programmers
- RACF administrators
- Basic skills about z/OS, storage management and RACF.
- Create and maintain the RACF database
- Customize RACF
- Maintain RACF implementation
- Protect system resources
- Unit 1 – Overview z/OS security
- Unit 2 – RACF database
- Unit 3 – Profiles and functions
- Unit 4 – Customizing
- Unit 5 – Program control
- Unit 6 – RACF and DFSMS
- Unit 7 – RACF macros and exits
- Unit 8 – Recovery procedures
- Unit 9 – Performance and tuning
- Unit 10 – Multilevel security