Durée : 1 jour
Prix Public : 300 € HT (tarif Inter-Entreprise)
In this course, you learn how to plan and automate the deployment of applications to test environments with IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
IBM UrbanCode Deploy is a tool for standardizing and simplifying the process of deploying software components to each environment in your development cycle. This is a beginner-level course for new users of IBM UrbanCode Deploy, such as administrators, development teams, and operations leads.
Hands-on exercises use IBM UrbanCode Deploy and cover deploying a simple web application. You create components, create an application that contains those components, and then deploy the components to an environment.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website: http://www.ibm.com/training
This course is designed for new users of IBM UrbanCode Deploy, including administrators, development teams, and operations leads.
- Basic understanding of client-server architecture
- Basic understanding of multitier application models
- Describe how IBM UrbanCode Deploy supports the principles and practices of DevOps
- Explain the main concepts and features of IBM UrbanCode Deploy
- Plan and automate the deployment of applications to test environments
- Configure a security model with roles, approvals, and quality statuses and gates
- Introduction to designing software deployment and deploying applications
- Configuring components and component processes
- Defining deployment with resources, environments, and application processes
- Deploying applications to target environments
- Setting up server security, approvals, and quality gates