Prix Public : 300,00 € HT (tarif Inter-Entreprise)
IBM UrbanCode Deploy is a tool for standardizing and simplifying the process of deploying software components to each environment in your development cycle. This is a beginner-level course for new users of IBM UrbanCode Deploy, such as administrators, development teams, and operations leads.
Hands-on exercises use IBM UrbanCode Deploy and cover deploying a simple web application. You create components, create an application that contains those components, and then deploy the components to an environment.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
- Basic understanding of client-server architecture
- Basic understanding of multitier application models
- Describe how IBM UrbanCode Deploy supports the principles and practices of DevOps
- Explain the main concepts and features of IBM UrbanCode Deploy
- Plan and automate the deployment of applications to test environments
- Configure a security model with roles, approvals, and quality statuses and gates
Configuring components and component processes
Defining deployment with resources, environments, and application processes
Deploying applications to target environments
Setting up server security, approvals, and quality gates